The bags are made out of Pandanus Kaida which is the scientific name for Wetakeiya which is an endemic tree in Sri Lanka, which is extensively available in the Ceylon coastal boarder. The vibrant range of bags from Nivartana are totally made out of this plant reaching 100% sustainable goals of Nivartana. Manindra is carefully stitched with added pink color, giving you options to pick from our sparkling range of clutches.
- Material – 95% Pandanus leaves and 5% Fabric
- Colors –Pink
- 100% Hand Made
- Made in Sri Lanka